Markham Street is a neighborhood pub. We have big juicy burgers, the best beer battered onion rings, great sandwiches and for those in the mood for a little more, we make a mean ribeye steak, a scrumptious filet and some great chicken and fish entrees.
Markham Street Grill and Pub is one of the last smoking bars left in West Little Rock with state of the art ventilation. It is home to an assortment of fine foods. Whether you prefer a burger and fries, or filet mignon we can satisfy your taste. Join us for live music (no cover) every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Come enjoy great service in a great atmosphere in a locally owned grill and pub. Open for Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week.
· Free Wi-Fi
· Happy Hour 4p.m. -7 p.m. Mon.-Fri. $1 off wells/beers
· Daily Lunch Specials
· Smoke Friendly (we don’t discriminate- cigarettes, cigars and pipe smokers- all are welcome, state of the art ventilation system!!!)
· Full Bar
· Guinness on tap (we always pour a proper pint)
· Live music every Thursday, Friday & Saturday night (NO COVER)
· KARN’s The Locker Room broadcast live from the pub after every Razorback Game
· Sports on the big screen’s
Drop in, sit and relax. We’d love to have you come and visit. If you don’t have time to stay give us a call 224-2010 and we’ll make your order to go.